Total Pageviews

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Earl Upham Yesterday at 11:44am I will be watching this story. The man who killed the Pit Bull at the dog park saved the dogs owners from a possible future attack


I will be watching this story. The man who killed the Pit Bull at the dog park saved the dogs owners from a possible future attack. I feel bad for the owner who had come to be attached to their dog but after all why a Pit Bull? Of all the wonderful dogs you could have as a companion and a pet, why would you want a killer dog bred to kill. I will keep tabs on this story. I may try to contact the person and get him to this site. He will need some support. Here is the story. If he had bad experience with Pits in the past it is totally understandable and acceptable to me what he did. Dog play can quickly escalate at the park.
Like · 
  • 5 people like this.
  • Josh Raysin According to the PB owner "He (guy who was concerned for his dogs safety) picked up his dog and told her to get hers", which she clearly didn't. PB owner described the guy as "nervous" and states "I don't know if he (her PB) was trying to play still or if he was trying to get at the dog" and after the guy picked up his dog her PB was "jumping at the guy". Sounds like a clean kill to me.
    22 hrs · Like · 4
  • Heidi Schold so sad... this is why I cant take my Beagle to a dog park because these types of owners think their dogs are so sweet and playful...
    21 hrs · Like · 1
  • Julie Wall Another cluess pit bull owner, you are not suppose to take your pit bull to off-leash dog parks recommended Bad Rap, Pit Bull Rescue Central and Tia Torres. She probably cluless that you need to carry a break stick, if you own a pit bull.
    20 hrs · Edited · Like · 2
  • Laurie Anne My elderly dogs were attacked in a dog park by a rehabbed pit bull, rescued from "death row" for aggressive issues and cured with yoga and a vegetarian diet. I will never go back to a dog park because idiots have made them unsafe. Unfortunately, pits and other molossers are turning up in our local parks, sometimes off leash, and I know a lot of park regulars who have had their dogs attacked. It's a serious problem. I do not trust owners who think their 180 lb dog is "friendly."
    19 hrs · Like · 1
  • Josh Raysin Laila Brunet as a legally carrying concealed weapons holder, I don't need to be under attack to take the life of a person, I have to be in fear for my life. As the PB owner even admits the guy was made "nervous" by her dogs actions. Nobody needs to wait until being "seriously attacked and at risk of dying" to use lethal force on a dog or person.
    14 hrs · Edited · Like · 2
  • Earl Upham That Pit wanted to play with the toy the man was keeping from him. He just wanted to grab it and rip it out of his arms and shake it about a bit till the other one came over and joined in the carnage. A tragedy averted for good. The man inadvertently probably saved someones child from a future attack. Imagine taking your Pit to the park, getting him all worked up, and then taking him home while he is still wound up. A small child may have been his next play thing.
    16 hrs · Like
  • Peter Nicholson As if pit bulls just let you leave +Laila Brunet
    5 hrs · Like

No comments:

Post a Comment